Followers

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Autumn Wishlist

Hi there! I'm Lauren, Pink and Lilly's most recent newcomer. Just thought I'd write a quick post to tell you which pieces I LOVE and have already mentally purchased.

Okay so first let's start of with my favourite piece of clothing and a new Ringspun arrival. I absolutely love Ringspun, especially their white coloured items with geometric patterns. This particular piece is a lovely charcoal grey knit cardigan titled 'Emily Cardigan'. Perfect for throwing on over a slouchy vest or t shirt and some dark red Jon Kafe skinny jeans.



Now I am not so good at being selective with accessories because I pretty much want ALL THE JEWELLERY. However, I will go with the Hannah Makes Things 'Globe Necklace'. Hannah Makes Things is a fantastic jewellery brand with the cutest creations of jewellery including necklaces with key pendants, teacups and birdcages. The globe necklace with a clock face inside it is priced at £27, with 10% off if you become one of our loyal 'Pink Ladies', and 20% off for students until the 3rd October so make sure you get down to Pink and Lilly ASAP to make the most of this amazing offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment